What’s on: week 5

With deadlines and work loads mounting, The Tab sorts through this weeks events to bring you the best Oxford has to offer for your nights out.

Monday 24th

1800217_409302105880064_1677885532_n

For those who missed the first experience of Project Bhangra don’t worry we’ve got you covered, the Oxford Bhangra society is back this semester at Lava! So dust off your dancing shoes and get that adrenaline pumping for the biggest Bhangra tunes!!!

Tuesday 25th

Join Oxford RAG and the Oxford Fashion Society at the Benefactor charity fashion show held in the Oxford town hall. Relish in performances from the Oxford Belles and Oxford of the Blue, with their unique blend of current hits as well as pop classics. The first 50 guests receiving free lunch and the first 200 guests receive a £5 gift certificate for Exclusive Roots. Never have there been better incentives for booking in advance, get your tickets here.

Wednesday 26th

If your partial to a little dubstep then you don’t want to miss out on Cellar this Wednesday, with tickets available for £6 on the door. Free-range presents London’s V.I.V.E.K known as master of sub bass sound after his massive success last year, as well as roots guidance, and more!

Thursday 27th

Join over a thousand students in Oxford’s Biggest Bar crawl. Whether it’s your first year at Brookes or your last make sure you don’t miss one of the most EPIC nights out, with a full bar crawl ending at LAVA – the one and only super club in Oxford. Get your tickets here before it’s too late!

Friday 28th

After Stamina relax and unwind with traditional Irish, Welsh and English folk music at the old fire station with Moonrakers with Lucy Ward. Enrich your soul with the BBC ‘Best Newcomer’ award winner as she performs her powerful and traditional songs.

If you want to get involved email the [email protected] or you can like us on Facebook for even more content.