Will you be my (Brookes) Valentine?

The Tab presents the 6 most eligible guys and gals at Brookes.

First Years

Alex Biffen: everyone’s favourite fresher.

Do you consider yourself a romantic person? Yes.

What do you find attractive in the opposite sex?  Preferably smaller than me, fit, funny, nice smile and good bum.

What’s the biggest thing you’ve done for Valentine’s Day?  I took my ex to Bournemouth and went out for a meal, stayed at a nice hotel and had lots of champers.

So what are your plans for this Friday? My plan for this Friday is to go to junction. If you need tickets call me on 07501888187 😉

Esther Gillett: Chester princess.

Do you consider yourself a romantic person? Nah I wouldn’t say I’m a very romantic person at all.

Would you ever buy yourself flowers?  No. I would treat myself to other things, like new jewellery, but never flowers.

So what are your plans for this Friday? I’m going to McDonald’s with one of my best guy friends from home.

Second Years

George Winstone: lad.

Do you consider yourself a romantic person? No, definitely not.

What do you find attractive in the opposite sex? Big tits, round bum, blue eyes and a banging bod.

How do you actually feel about this ‘holiday’? Do you make an effort or is it a bit pointless? I’d rather go for a pint with my mates put it that way…

What’s the best thing a girl could do in bed? Give me a blowy without me having to ask.

So what are your plans for this Friday? Probably just have wank.

Posy Wood: rap sensation.

Do you consider yourself a romantic person? I want to marry the majority of people I meet so yes!

What do you find attractive in the opposite sex? Someone with nice little thin arms who goes to both Bridge and Carbon.

What’s the best thing a guy could do in bed? Be the small spoon and be the same temperature as a hot water bottle.

Third Years

Josh Vintner-Jackson: King Schweff.

What do you find attractive in the opposite sex? A bird that can chin a pint.

How do you actually feel about this ‘holiday’? Do you make an effort or is it a bit pointless? Somewhere, year on year, even in the blurriest, darkest corner of Clem’s, there is always a Princess to be found and entertained.

What’s the best thing a girl could do in bed? Make it.

What’s the biggest thing you’ve done for Valentine’s Day? Tinder.

So what are your plans for this Friday? Wake up in Cheney.

Nat Bristowe: of Brookes radio fame.

Face or personality? Personality. And face also.

What’s your ideal date? A one on one sushi making session. Let the salmon see the seaweed. Bloody love sushi, I can’t get enough of it.

How do you feel about being one of eligible girls? Feel so honoured. Broadcasting my singleness is not desperate at all but whilst I’m at it anyone fancy going back to my place and do what I’m going to tell my friends we did anyway?

Share the love and like us on Facebook this Valentine’s day. You can also get involved by emailing [email protected] and saying hi.