Brookes bang their way to the top in national sex survey

SEX SURVEY: the results.

• Brookes tops Tab’s national sex survey
  • 13% have walked in on their parents having sex
  • 31% of students have tried anal

The average Brookes student has shagged 14 people, our extensive sex survey reveals.

We are well above the national average of nine lifetime sexual partners, and we rank first in a table of 28 universities.

Universities with 100 or more respondents

Brookes student and eligible bachelor Josh Vinter-Jackson named today ‘the proudest in Brookes history since the library finally announced it was opening.’

It’s been a record breaking month for us. A couple of weeks ago we reported on Oxford topping the charts for the number of one night stands and wild sex lives. You also came in 20th place for the amount of time spent watching porn. Clearly all that practise has paid off.

A total of 12,708 students across 36 unis filled in our national questionnaire – and by golly the answers will get you hot under the collar.

The stats show that we’re the most prolific bed-hoppers in the country – on average we’ve porked five more people than Oxford Uni (obviously).

Coming in second are Plymouth with 11.5 sexual partners. We’ve heard it’s wet in the south-west at the moment, but Jesus!

Completing the ménage à trois at the top of the table are Liverpool – the city’s students putting Suarez and Sturridge to shame with their finishing.

The guys shag more than the girls – the average male student has slept with 10 people to the average female’s 7.7. If you don’t think you can have .7 of a shag, you’ve clearly never taken a rugby boy home.

A quarter of girls lie about the number of people they’ve slept with – 20% say they’ve slept with fewer than they have, whereas 5% bump their number up.

Of the 22% of boys who lie, 12% increase their number, compared to 10% who drop it. Yet again machismo bullshit winning through…

As with all Tab surveys, we urge you to take these results with a pinch of salt. Look out for parts two and three in the coming days, when we explore STIs and sexuality.

Want to join us for a cold shower after taking all this in? Email [email protected] to get involved.