What’s on: week 3

Not sure what to do this week? The Tab’s on hand to help.

10th Monday

Start this week right with free entry (wristband from reps) and crazy student deals like one pound jungbombs. Join Model and professional DJ Joel Corry, of Geordie Shore fame, this Monday with Project Free at Lava!

For more info click here

12th Wednesday

So as you all know the dreaded ‘V’ day is approaching and if you’ve come up short or are just really, really desperate why not try speed dating?  Head over to the Living Room this Wednesday at 7pm and enjoy a fun/fast 4 minutes of getting to know new people.  Who knows whom you might meet?

To start your quest for love, click here

13th Thursday

Dixieland is back! Dixieland #2 kicks of this Thursday so get ready to enjoy a complete mash up or different music and dance. This concert and dance will be held at the SU venue at Headington campus. With two bars and a ridiculous amount of prizes on offer you’d be mad not to go.

Find all the details, here.

14th Friday

If speed dating failed why not try and bag a last minute date playing futsal? It could even be a fun, quirky date if you’re already spoken for. The Oxford Brookes futsal club are holding a tournament at the Oxford arena (Temple, Cowley) this Friday so if you fancy a slightly more active v-day then this is the event for you.

15th Saturday

Should your Valentine’s day take a turn for the worst why not take advantage of your NUS card and spend £5 instead of £14 at the Glee cub. Brighten up your mood and laugh it up with Dave Twentyman, Stuart Mitchell and Gareth Richards.

Start laughing, here.

The Tab is recruiting. Email [email protected] to find out more.