Best Brookes Bum 2013: The Results

We reveal who you’ve awarded the prestigious title of Best Brookes Bum 2013 to.

Two weeks ago we invited you to vote for the Best Bums Brookes had to offer the world and you came in your thousands (2,966 to be precise). 

Sadly the fun had to end though but we can now reveal that the winners are:

Toby, a member of the rowing team, claimed he worked better in the nude because ‘facts flow easier to the brain.’ He took 42% of the votes forcing Neil, who bravely dropped his trousers in the Abercrombie Building scaring a few Real Estate students in the process, into second place with 32% of the overall total.

Bringing up the rear (no pun intended) was poor old Jerome with only 4% which we were later informed were mostly pity votes. We heard a double decker bus drove past just as his photo was being taken giving the passengers on the upper floor an unrivalled view.

Black and white did Jerome no favours in this instance.

The Tab asked him how he felt about losing: “It’s about quality not quantity and I know those select few that voted for me have a true understanding of what the perfect male form looks like.”

Biology student Sarah stole the title for the girls.

She secured a comfortable 143 votes, 54 more than Pixie in second place. Speaking to The Tab Sarah said: “Thanks to all the fans who’ve helped me complete this life goal.” We have to question whether Sarah’s confession to being able to tie cherry stalks with her tongue might have swayed the odds in her favour?

All was not lost for poor Pixie though who featured in the Daily Star and was chosen as their personal favourite.

For more cheeky content from The Tab, like us on Facebook.