Gentlemen’s Fight Night: The Weigh In

All the last minute details you need before Gentleman’s Fight Night.

The Boxers have been weighed, they have been measured, but who has been found wanty?

The Bullingdon’s back room played host to the weigh-in for Gentlemen’s Fight Night. Several brave Brookes Boxers sucked in their stomachs, some more than others, in front of a large crowd.

Coming up in pairs with their opponents, the boys were asked questions by a shell-shocked journalist from The Tab who will remain nameless.

First they sat to answer questions from the hopeless Hack and then better questions from the crowd.

Ben ‘The Ginger Swinger’ Bradshaw was asked if he’d ever considered dying his hair:

“I did it once, but it didn’t have much of an effect,” said the soulless Scrapper.

The heavyweights square up

Then came the weighing, having to keep a strict diet and remain disciplined in the face of Oxford’s temptations has been tough but the Lads had to keep to strict weight in order to compete.

“I’m very good on weekdays, weekends is when I struggle,” commented one of the less controlled Contestants.

Jack Selt manages to resist Ben Bradshaw’s advances

Stepping off the scales, the topless Pugilists squared off for the cameras and to motivate themselves for the night to follow. Some were rather timid, with one attempted kiss, while others were more heated.

Aside from the Heavyweight clash that will conclude Fight Night, the clash to watch is between the universally unpopular Jeronimo “Phantom” Villar de Onis and the quiet favourite Devane “The Shadow” Warner. The poorly chosen words of Jeronimo will probably lead to him facing tough opposition from the crowd as well as from the other side of the ring.

Devane “The Shadow” Warner VS Jeronimo “The Phantom ” Villar de

Gentlemen’s Fight Night takes place at The Oxford Town Hall tonight (21st November).

To stay in the Brookes loop, like The Brookes Tab on Facebook.