What Club Are You?

A handy guide to who goes where on a night out and what you should wear.

Although Oxford is a relatively small city, there is still a club for everyone. Here is the Tab’s guide to fitting in at some of Oxfords biggest student nights.

Wahoo

Biggest night: The famous Fuzzy Duck Wednesday’s

Regulars: Jocks and Jockettes, official sports team night

What to wear: Girls- as little as possible. Boys- anything that shows off those bulging biceps

Most likely to overhear: “I could hear someone having sex in the cubicle next to me while I was being sick in the toilets, lets go get another jagerbomb!’

The less clothes the better, fuzzies is officially the easiest place to pull in the UK

Camera

Biggest night: Klass on Thursday

Regulars: Anyone with access to Daddy’s credit card

What to wear: Girls- heels and dresses. Boys- shirts and chinos

Most likely to overhear: “Mate come join my table, we’ve got three bottles of bels and four champers to get through”

Carbon

Biggest night: Zoo and These Days on select Thursdays of each semester

Regulars: The edgy crowd

What to wear: Anything with a sports label. If you are worried you aren’t quite edgy enough, take inspiration from childhood photos from the early nineties or alternatively raid your dads gym clothes.

Most likely to overhear: “Check out my sick new airmax. Got anymore mandy?”

Bridge

Biggest night: Monday Night Bridge  (#MNB)

Regulars: A crowd pleaser, particularly with current or ex Cheney students. The hashtag MNB has become almost something of a cult.

What to wear: Smart casual, depending if you’re going to be on the dancefloor or round a table in VIP

Most likely to overhear: “Classic MNB tonight”