‘They’re just that special bit of evil’: What UWE students REALLY think about Bristol Uni students

‘They’re just a little bit… posh’

Oh, UWE – our long term adversary that we love to hate and hate to love. 

Just like all toxic relationships, this problematic cycle needs a new fan to the flames every now and then. So we decided to pay our friendly foes a visit to find out exactly what they think of University of Bristol students.

Honesty is always the best policy in a relationship. Weirdly, not a single praise or compliment was uttered, so prepare yourself; your disconnected, Russell Group, yobby ego is not going to like this. 

Man carrying cheese sandwich with hand in packet in grey trench coat with a grey satchel and grey pencil trousers in a burgundy turtle neck sweatshirt

“Can I swear? Well, they’re just bastard wankers who think they’re better than everyone else. They’re not.”

Absolutely untrue. I personally don’t think I’m better than anyone else. Except for people that wear satchels and felt blazers into uni.

“Different breed of people.”

Could dedicate a whole degree to the study of Bristol Uni students as a species. Featuring modules in ket consumption and how to be ignorant and posh.

Woman wearing black north face jacket in interview

“I just don’t think they go as hard as UWE students TBH.”

TBH I’ve seen some people go pretty hard at Balloon Bar karaoke. Sooo, yeah. 

“They’re just a little bit… posh.”

I am NOT posh. My daddy only sends me, like, £120 week after he pays my rent.

“They’re just that special bit of evil.’”

Ah, yes. There’s a special place in hell for us next to the likes of Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer.

In all fairness, not all UWE students subjected us to callous slander. 

two men standing together as friends in interview. man in black beanie, grey sweatshirt. other man in black gilet, white top and loose fitting beige trousers and cap

“They seem alright. Been to a couple parties and… yeah.”

It might not be a sentiment enthused with adoration, but it’s something. And I’ll take that. 

But overall, the message was loud and clear: 

“Wankers.”Woman leaning on railing in black hoodie and green leggings in interview

For even more malice, you can watch the full length video on our TikTok.