Lizard Lounge announces 21st June reopening party

‘omg I’ve never been this excited in all my life’

Lizard Lounge have confirmed they are coming back and will reopen on Monday June 21st, with tickets for their first event in 15 months going on sale this Saturday.

Lounge has remained shut since the first lockdown in March 2020 and there were concerns the Triangle favourite may not return.

In an effort to drum up business and help recreate an iconic night at Lounge, the club have run a delivery service for the past year for students desperately missing their fix of VKs and toffee vodka.

Ever since BoJo announced that clubs would be able to open again on June 21st, one by one Bristol clubs have been announcing events for their reopening parties.

However, we had yet to hear from our favourite Lizard. All that changed last night when they announced on their Facebook page: “We are super excited and grateful to announce that we will be opening again from the 21st of June! Thank you again to those who have supported us!”.

Students have rejoiced at the news with one Facebook user calling it the “best news of 2021” and another saying “omg I’ve never been this excited in all my life”.

I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to have a Lounge stamp on my hand again.

First release tickets go on sale on Saturday, May 8th, so keep an eye out on the Lizard Lounge Facebook page. This will be a night out you won’t want to miss!