Here are Bristol’s best socially-distanced Halloween events this year

As if 2020 hasn’t been scary enough

We’ve got some spooky news for you: Halloween is just around the corner. We know that the global pandemic might have written off a fair few of this year’s fake-blood-splattered and face-paint-stained events but luckily we’ve done a bit of digging to find Bristol’s best weird, wonderful and Covid-friendly fun coming up.

Of course, because it’s 2020, we’ve included an online event, so even if you’re self isolating, you and your flat have no excuse but to dress up in your most spine-chilling garms.

Twitch or Treat: Halloween Quiz Online Event

Date: 28th October

For all the self-isolators out there, Max Fosh (the guy from StreetSmart) is hosting “the lockdown quiz you DON’T want to invite your family to”. With live games, audience control of the host and live prizes delivered to your door, the best part is, you can get involved without going anywhere. Find out how you can tune in from isolation on the event description here.

Rumble in the Jungle: Halloween at The Black Swan

Date: 29th, 30th, 31st October and 1st November

With a “four day Spooktacular Halloween special” and promising “a monster line up”, The Black Swan is offering up a strictly Covid-safe and “strictly Drum and Bass” event, running from 4pm-10pm. Find out more by clicking here.

FUZE: Halloween Haus of Horrors at Lakota Gardens

Date: 29th October

Brought to you by FUZE, the UK’s largest student-run fashion show, Lakota’s COVID-friendly outdoor set-up is offering to “kick start your Halloween with Disco, House and Tech”. To find the event, click here

101% Halloween at Thekla

Date: 30th October

If the motion of the ocean doesn’t freak you out enough, Thekla is bringing you a night of Bristol’s best Garage, House, Jungle and DnB, with, of course, “a few of those spooky Halloween remixes” to really rock the boat. Fancy it? Click Here.

Werewolf Disco – Halloween at Mr Wolfs

Date: 31st October

Promising a free cocktail pitcher on arrival for all tables in costume, Mr Wolfs is providing “feel good vibes” with spooky attire, alfresco drinking and even dishing up vegan Middle Eastern food. Click here for the event.

Cipher: Halloween in the District at Lakota Gardens

Date: 31st October

Bringing Amsterdam’s infamous Red Light District directly to Bristol, Lakota Gardens is yet again pulling out all the stops, this time for you to “get down and groove to the Cipher Sound” all day. There’s also prizes to be won for best dressed. Find the event here.

Halloween’s Bottomless Voodoo Brunch at Revolucion de Cuba

Date: 31st October

If you’d rather spend your Halloween night watching spooky movies with your housemates, then maybe a Cuban bottomless voodoo brunch might be for you. With two hours of bottomless cocktails down by the harbour, day drinking has never been so freaky. Find the event here.