Carole Baskin Bristol BED Mondays Gravity

Carole Baskin gives Bristol Uni Freshers a shoutout in latest Cameo vid

She literally recorded a video for BED!

Hey all you cool cats and kittens, THE Carole Baskin (with her flower headband and all) just gave Bristol Uni Freshers a shoutout in her latest Cameo video for BED Mondays.

The mention, sent in by BED Mondays Director Steffan Chelland, is a shameless marketing attempt ahead of the BED Monday Tiger King event when Bristol students return in September.

In the video, Carole clutches a Lion cuddly toy and says: “Hey all you cool cats at Bristol Freshers. I heard BED Mondays are bringing a MASSIVE party to Bristol. I hope to see you all there soon”.

Couldn’t help myself

Posted by Steffan Chelland on Friday, 17 July 2020

BED Mondays have announced their return to Gravity on the 28th of September in time for Freshers’ Week, complete with attractions such as “TIGER PETTING ZOO!” (we’ve got questions, but sounds crazy cool), a Joe Exotic impersonator, and “pin the tail on the Carol (sic) Baskin”.

With prices for a Carole Baskin personalised video starting at £248.17, clearly BED Mondays are sparing no expense for the après-pandemic return to the hallowed halls that are Gravity’s 2 rooms.

BED Mondays Tiger King Carole Baskin

Carole has just recently been tricked as a result of her budding Cameo business, giving shoutouts to Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile in a video, resulting in widespread mocking of Baskin.

Animal Planet announced a new series this week called “Surviving Joe Exotic” with a focus on the animals under his care, which is to be released on the 25th of July.

Follow The Bristol Tab on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for the latest news and goss!