Image may contain: People, Protest, Parade, Crowd, Human, Person

UoB ranks in the bottom 25 unis in the UK for Student Satisfaction, according to 2020 league tables

The survey was conducted by The Complete University Guide 2020

Bristol University is ranked in the bottom 25 universities in the UK for Student Satisfaction, according to the Complete University Guide 2020 league tables.

Bristol scored 3.95 out of 5.00, placing alongside Bournemouth, London South Bank , SOAS and Strathclyde.

Hull narrowly beat Bristol after receiving a 3.96 rating. However, St. Andrews topped the league tables with a score of 4.26.

Overall, Bristol came 16th in the country, meaning the University has moved down one place from its 2019 ranking.

Student Satisfaction measures how students view the quality of teaching at their university. It is based on student opinion as collected by the National Student Survey (NSS), a survey of final-year undergraduate students in 2018.

Other categories included Graduate Prospects — for which Bristol ranked 42nd in the country — and Research Quality, where Bristol came in at 11th place.

The Complete University Guide is an independent body which works with all the main UK universities, HESA and UCAS to gather their data.