UOB Founders’ Ball promises once again to be ‘special’ event

Get your tickets now!

The Founders’ Ball has once again been tipped to be a ‘special’ event by an excited committee president.

The ball, jointly hosted by Wills and Badock Halls, is as ever shaping up to be a highlight of the year.

Last year’s ball

With nearly 900 tickets already sold including a sell-out of meal tickets, the ball, held at Wills Hall on Friday 2nd June, will once again be the biggest black-tie ball of the year.

Boasting a ‘Midsummer Night’s Dream’ theme, a magical evening is in store for ticket holders with party-only ticket holders invited to join the ball at 8pm for a long night of entertainment.

An exciting ents line-up includes a highly anticipated Itchy Feet DJ set and celebrated big band society Hornstars, along with popular local graduate band Salute the Sun and Wills Hall’s own Jazz Band. Four different DJ’s will also be involved, with the music split over two venues and lasting for 7 hours. The entertainment is set to conclude with a silent disco as the night winds down to a close at 3am.

Wills Hall

Further ents include a recently confirmed firework display, a range of fairground attractions such as a Ferris wheel and dodgems, two roaming photographers and various independent food vendors on-site, including Pizza Monkey, For Mice and Men, and Cosy Rosie’s.

The Founders’ Ball committee encourages any student not yet with a ticket to invest in one, and join an expected 1000 students in celebrating the close of the year in true style.

For ticket purchases and for more information, visit www.thefoundersball.com or view the Facebook event page here.