We checked out Bunker’s new layout

You don’t even have to go to the toilets to touch up your make-up anymore

Bunker has changed. Bunker has become a complete maze to find the toilets, and the difficulty of this puzzle is relative to how drunk you are. How have the toilets and stairs managed to distance themselves from one another, but at the same time not actually change location at all? Mind = blown.

Introducing four stages of security

It’s like going through the airport. We all still automatically turn left upon entering the door to Bunker, and I don’t think we’ll get out of this habit for a while. The level of security here has been seriously stepped up. Soon Motion will be a breeze in comparison.

There are mirrors on the wall

This is one of the best changes. Perfect for the mid-dance selfie, the make-up check-up and even touch-up, and if you get the right angle you can even use them to stalk your crush.

The toilets have been repainted (but are just as grim)

You may not have even noticed due to your drunkenness. But, personally, I would rather have more doors and more toilet paper than more paint.

People have actually entered Room 2

Hidden away in the weird second part of Bunker was the unknown. Narnia? Possibly. Some didn’t even know it existed. Did you know it existed this whole time? Probably not. But I’m glad we have all discovered it.

Yes, we may have been completely lost and perplexed for the entirety of our first night back at Bunker this term, but somehow this makeover has made the club even more fun. The larger dance floor and Room 2 have definitely made nights out at Bunker more exciting.