‘Vile’ new Facebook page encourages taking photos of fit girls in the ASS

Ridiculously creepy

A controversial new Facebook page called “LASS in the ASS” is encouraging guys to send in pictures of unsuspecting girls they find attractive.

An awful parody of the Spotted in the ASS Library Page, the imitation has a meagre 164 likes and calls for men to send in pictures of girls who catch their eye.

The page then says it will upload the picture so other fans of the page can help with identifying the girl.

The page description currently reads: “Seen a banger in the library? Need an ID on that? Submit a cheeky photo and we will anonymously upload.”

Or, you know, you could try talking to the girl instead

The creepy creation claims it will be going live tomorrow and has even created a Facebook profile to add people as friends.

People have been appalled and labelled the page “vile” and “disgusting”.

Their choice of photos is as progressive and liberal as you’d expect

Rowena, a member of Bristol Feminist’s society said: “I think it’s vile. I would like to know the legality of it. It’s quite scary to know there are students out there, promoting this kind of behaviour.

“Publishing photos without someone’s knowledge or permission in the context of ‘seen a banger in the library’ seems to me to be vile.”