Grubby local porn baron Johnny Rockard suspended by UKIP over Castle Park porno

He ran for the party in recent council elections

A UKIP party official who defended his other job as a porn baron named Rockard – has been suspended over his adult films.

Balding John Langley, 59, was asked to resign as vice chairman of the party in Bristol after committee members were told of an online video in one of the city’s famous parks.

The veteran adult movie star as well as a talent scout, manager and promoter under the name of Johnny Rockard, refused, leading to him being suspended.

Naughty boy: Rockard’s latest al fresco film left his fellow committee members outraged

It’s not the first time Rockard’s films have got him in trouble. Last year he was heckled off campus by furious undergrads after an attempt to recruit future female co-stars outside the ASS library backfired, while staff at UWE called the police over an x-rated film shot on their campus.

A report regarding Rockard’s suspension is now being sent to the UKIP’s head office which will decide whether to boot Mr Langley, who stood as a candidate in local elections, out of the party.

The suspension revolves around an act in Castle Park, in the centre of the city, where some committee members believe Langley committed a criminal act.

Casting couch: Rockard on the set of one of his dirty films, inside this time

Langley, who has been in the porn business for 30 years, wrote in a blog: “Such is the fast pace and reality of politics that the excrement has yet again hit the fan in Bristol UKIP because I refuse point blank to resign from my post of branch VC, and as a result of my refusal I have now been suspended.

“Seemingly the ‘committee’ of which I am a member, by the way, made a decision which I was not party to, by being misled into the belief that I had conducted a criminal act while in post, and that’s the nub of it.

“Let’s be very clear on where the law stands in this instance. No criminal act was committed because no criminal act was reported, and furthermore I have neither been arrested or charged with a criminal act.

“So therefore no criminal act has taken place. It was accepted both locally and nationally by UKIP that I make adult movies when I joined the party and therefore taken as read that I would continue to do so. Which I have, and totally within the framework of the law.

“Contentious as it all may be, the fact is I have done absolutely nothing wrong, and therefore I see absolutely no reason at all as to why I should resign.

“If anything the committee should resign and I should receive a public apology and be reinstated with immediate effect.

“It is with much regret I have to say the current committee no longer has my confidence, and I suspect when this story breaks that the membership will be of the same opinion and membership cards will be returned to head office in both protest and disgust regarding this whole sorry affair.

Mr Langley hasn’t asked if the party want the shirt off his back as well, but he’d probably give it to them

“Further to this it can be taken as read that while I have no confidence in the current committee I will not be attending any meetings to which I am invited with regards to this matter.”

Steve Wood, chairman of Bristol UKIP, said: “John has done a lot of good work for UKIP and he is a really nice guy.

“You also have to bear in mind that we always knew what John was doing and he was completely upfront about it and we stood by him.

“But there is a big difference between what somebody does in the privacy of their own home or even a studio and what they do in public.”

Mr Wood said he believed that what Mr Langley did was an indecent act and, therefore, liable to criminal proceedings.

“We cannot have that kind of thing in the party and therefore we asked him to resign.

“If he had been elected before this came out, then it would have brought not just the party into disrepute but also the city council and that is something we just could not allow.”

Mr Langley, who lives in Brislington, Bristol, declined to comment further.