BNOC 2015: Group one

If you’re not on this list you’re not a proper person

Over the last few weeks we’ve been receiving your nominations for the University of Bristol’s 2015 Big Name on Campus. Now it’s time for you to vote.

Unlike that election last week we’re giving you actual power: to change the life of one legendary Bristolian forever.

There will be three groups of four. The candidate with the most votes in each group goes through to the final.

Janice Pang

Law student, tennis ace, ASS library queen – Janice almost has as many achievements to her name as she does fans. Facebook stalked before she even cruised into halls, the question “Do you know J-Pang?” can create friendships, relationships and one night stands.

Photo: Jamie Corbin

Freddie Flanagan

The facts: Freddie has got with almost every girl in Stoke Bishop. Freddie’s DJ skills, dedication to the gym and relentless pursuit of a good night out combine to make him a fresher who simply cannot be ignored.

Guyan Ratnavel

Churchill resident Guyan has his own Facebook appreciation society. Let me spell this out for you: when you were in first year all you did was wank and play FIFA. Guyan here has his own Facebook appreciation society. He doesn’t even know most of the members, but they certainly know him.

Max Austin

Meet Max Austin. He’s everything you want to be: the biggest and best Tory on campus, with a Facebook profile full of lavish snaps of your man hobnobbing with Conservative legends like Bo-Jo and D-Cam. Well connected, charming, likeable – Max isn’t just a name to watch on campus now but a name to watch for the future as well.

Which big name deserves to go through to our final?