Ed Miliband is a sexier beast than any of the Bristolians on Tinder

All my love life’s lacking is some Ed

With the general election nearly behind us, it appears Ed has bagged himself a few minors along the way.

Branding themselves on Twitter as the “Milifandom”, Ed’s fan base of lovesick teens are too young to even vote for their crush but his incapability to eat a bacon sandwich has got them swooning.

Ladies love a man who makes them feel less conscious

Having admitted to crying like a girl at films, these teenagers also share the Labour party leader’s passion for Bastille and Ellie Goulding.

17 year old Abby, a part-time tweeter and full-time Miliband enthusiast is at the forefront of this craze. With over 18,000 followers the young schoolgirl describes the trend as “a movement against the distorted media portrayal of Ed.”

Teenage girls across the country wearing these under their school shirts

And really, who can blame her? Just look at the man. In comparison with the ‘local talent’ its no surprise girls, adults and OAP’s all want to bed Red Ed.

Don’t believe us? Here are some of the typical Bristol Tinder hopefuls us girls have to put up with while waiting for Mili-bae to sweep us off our feet.

Nobody likes a try hard

Meet Wole, the 29 year old from Bristol who likes the finer things in life. Struggling to look at ease with his Veuve Cliquot and cigar combo, the composition of this picture is like a Year 9’s profile picture. You know the one: cig in one hand, empty bottle of Lambrini in the other, set against a back drop of “mates” to generate a sense of optimal “coolness”.

Wole’s smarmy suaveness isn’t fooling anyone though and has nothing on Ed’s natural charm.

Looking fierce with that rolling pin

Daredevil Luke thinks he knows what a woman wants. The tattoos, knives and rolling pin really take the bad boy image to new levels. A capricious personality may occasionally be attractive but this guy looks more like Leatherface than Eminem.

Family man Ed holds much more of an appeal. Look at the tenderness in his eyes as he gazes at his wife and children. He’s the man.

Look girls, I don’t just play FIFA

Apparently bouldering is a sport that requires you to take your shirt off. Either that or Dave has taken his off especially for this photo. His back may be beautifully sculpted from all the alternative sports he enjoys but this photo is as shameless and stage-managed as a mid-library selfie. Nobody climbs rocks in jeans Dave.

Fortunately, political leaders in the UK are yet to be photographed topless riding wild animals. But Ed’s torso pic would probably look something along the lines of this, a quintessential sex god not afraid to get down and dirty.

If Hugh Grant’s bumbling Englishman routine and David Beckham’s agonisingly awkward early interviews made them international sex symbols then it’s no surprise Ed’s destined for success with the ladies. Single guys in Lounge, take note.