Proudlock broke my heart on Valentine’s day

And I’m a heterosexual male

Made in Chelsea’s Oliver Proudlock broke my heart on Valentine’s Day.

After promising to be interviewed for The Tab, he changed his mind and cancelled, leaving me stranded, cold and alone outside Bunker at 3am.

.Bunker – where my dreams were shattered

Proudlock, or “Prodders” as he’s affectionately known by his MiC counterparts was the latest C-grade celeb to grace Bunker with his presence, turning up for a Valentine’s themed visit to draw in the punters.

Interviewing Proudlock was going to be the pinnacle of my journalistic career so far. I was looking forward to asking him all kinds of questions.

I dreamed of asking him what he thought of Bunker and whether he’d heard of Lounge. I wondered how far he felt he was responsible for the ridiculous top knot trend which makes men without his symmetrical facial features and fabulous cheekbones look like massive wankers.

Not saying it doesn’t look good but, y’know, it doesn’t look good

We can all agree these are important questions that require urgent answers.

On the night I asked Bunker whether an interview with the great man himself would be possible, I was told Proudlock said it wouldn’t be a problem.

However Proudlock changed his mind and said he was no longer interested in giving an interview. I was told he “didn’t fancy it” and he “didn’t want to leave his girlfriend”.

He has a new girlfriend? What happened to Lucy Watson?

Proudlock has participated in a Tab interview before, getting involved in wearing one of the prized Tab T-shirts, and even answering a few questions for an article.

Proudlock didn’t do this for me

This time he was not so obliging, leaving me waiting outside Bunker for nearly an hour in the freezing cold, before finally deciding to call it quits.