Bog roll bandits raid Manor Hall

Downright shitty behaviour

Heartless thieves have stolen every single loo roll from Manor Hall — and used them to spell out “HAHA” in the garden.

The callous robbers made off with every scrap of bog roll from the 32 toilets in the main building, leaving over 100 fresher arses high and not so dry the next day.

Dramatic recreation

Manor Hall, once the home of Little Britain star David Walliams, now has no loo roll after pranksters ransacked every piece.

Furious staff members are treating the incident like a minor war crime.

One eyewitness who was up late studying in the hall library said: “A few boys walked past dressed in black, it looked like they were wearing masks or balaclavas or something.

“It looked like a professional job.”

The thieves have now been apprehended for their heinous crimes thanks to CCTV footage. It is rumoured the damage done cost in excess of £100.

The identities of the culprits have been protected by those in power but whoever they are, they’ve left the hall baffled.

While most found their stunt amusing, we must not forget the victims of this horrible act.

History fresher Nia Price, who discovered the missing loo roll said: “It’s all fun and games until you’re left to drip dry.”