This fresher took so many drugs he thought his room was covered in spiders

We’ve all been there right?

A self-styled Big Name on Campus has taken the social sphere of Stoke Bishop by storm with his larger-than-life drug tales.

One of his many infamous exploits currently circulating the gossip mills of the halls of residences involves this scandalous student popping an obscene number of pills – of the prescription kind.

Methylphenidate, more commonly known as Ritalin, is a prescription drug used to treat a range of disorders including narcolepsy and ADHD.

Side effects range from headaches, dizziness and depression to more sinister consequences such as psychosis and in extreme circumstances, cardiac arrest and death.

He told The Tab that in Freshers Week, he was bored so took some Ritalin.

“By the early evening I recount being on my floor deluding multiple images in my room from multicolour spiders to many other creatures.”

After stumbling back to his room, he saw several creeping spiders crawl up his forearm.

Doing what most wasters tend to do, he decided that locking himself in the toilet was a good idea and stayed there for up to four hours.

“I locked myself in there and felt paralytic and my limbs flopped and my energy was sucked out like a vacuum.”

He said: “I felt the urge to go for a strong, no hold bars brisk walk in the Bristol air. I stumbled down the street as yellow, hallucinated faces of fellow hall members appeared before me”.

Witnesses reported that he was convinced the dinner lady was: “a lady of the night, a mysterious creature from the abyss.”

They also told us that his favourite method of transport is a children’s scooter, even when sober, and he claims to have a penchant for single mothers.

“He’s insane,” said one Stoke Bishop fresher.