Which TV show is your Bristol halls of residence?

*Other local landmarks feature too

Wills – Downton Abbey

downton

It focuses on a bunch of toffs living in a big house on the top of the hill while everyone else is below them.

As a result of the geographical distance, they spend a lot of time looking down on others with less money than them.

Churchill – Made in Chelsea

They’re clearly some of the poshest and most “rah” you can get, but it’s fine because they’ve got swag (or a least that’s what they think).

Their insistence on being cool sometimes places them in awkward situations where their kind seem out of place.

Durdham – Pointless

Meh it’s alright. Not good or bad, just okay.

Basically, it’s the perfect thing for a nice quiet night in, filled with low-key jokes and man-bonding.

Only problem is it does begin to get monotonous if you have to put up with it day in and day out, so most people end up forgetting about it.

UH – Storage Hunters

It’s a group of people trying to spend as little as possible on a garage full of rubbish.

This is the kind of thing you go for when literally nothing else is an option, and you feel dirty afterwards.

Badock – Doctor Who

A place where you can encounter lots of weird people and music and a strange man who takes people on “trips” to “magical places”.

To outsiders, it seems alien but dedicated supporters love it with a passion.

Hiatt Baker – DIY: SOS

You spend lots of time watching people building houses for other people, and the only conversations are full of construction-related innuendos.

You’ll stick around for the start but it goes on so long that you get bored and end up leaving it behind before you see the finished building.

To be honest, it’s nobody’s first choice but you’ll settle for it if there’s nothing else available.

Lizard Lounge – Game of Thrones

Some people put off experiencing this because they think it’s not their scene, but once they do, they fucking love it.

It may seem daunting at first, (after all, you’ll be faced with lots of new people) but as you get used to it, it grows on you.

Filled with the danger of not knowing what could happen next, the only thing everyone can agree on: it doesn’t mix well with weddings.

Syndicate – EastEnders

It’s the same shit every single time: same drama, same music, same story.

Some people get addicted and experience it as much as they can but pretty soon they’ll realise there are better things.

Motion – Breaking Bad

It’s got world-wide acclaim, and some of your mates reckon it’s the best in the world. Which it is, if you find drugs cool.

If drugs aren’t your scene, you’re left wondering what all the fuss is about. Best not tell anyone though, don’t want to seem uncool.

Pryzm – The National Lottery

Want to be disappointed? The chances of coming away successful are extremely low.

Nevertheless, you pay for a ticket week in and week out because every time you think, “I’ll get lucky”. You won’t though, nobody does.

Also, it’s really popular with older people at the weekend because they grew up with it and can’t think how else to pass the time.

Richmond Building (The SU) – Adverts

Everybody tries to skip it if they can. At the very least, they tune out and ignore its existence.

Nobody wants them, and they’re of a waste of time. If you do get sucked in, you’ll end up spending money you didn’t have in the first place.

The ASS Library – The Great British Bake Off

Everybody loves it, mostly because it’s a great excuse for some smutty innuendos.

It’s filled with a group of focused people all determined to outdo each other in a competition for space and avoid getting a soggy bottom.