The best places to do your Christmas shopping in Bristol

Don’t get people rubbish presents

With term finishing just a few days before the 25th and with only two weekends left in Bristol, it’s time to make the most of what our city has to offer and get your Christmas shopping done before it’s too late.

To help you out we’ve chosen our favourite shopping spots in Bristol, where you’re guaranteed to get your hands on the perfect presents.

Clifton Village

Ideal for posh, artisan presents

This little market area opposite Reg the Veg is the perfect spot for small gifts from independent retailers. Maybe head here if you’re looking for something cute and sentimental for your Nan.

Pod

Also situated in Clifton Village, this shop is exactly where you want to go if you’re looking for the kinds of useless gadgets your Dad won’t know he wants until he gets them.

Before you know it, he’ll be wondering how he got this far in life without, for example, a race-car pizza cutter or whiskey stones (see here for clarification).

St Nicholas Market

Have a look online at the “themes” that run everyday before you go. That way, you can make sure you’re getting what you’re hoping for.

Some stalls sell some serious rubbish, but there are also some great bargains to be had and the potential to find more personal gifts that you wouldn’t get anywhere else.

The Christmas Market

Located in Broadmead, the Christmas Market is not only a great way to get in the festive spirit, but also a fun place to shop. From food and wine to games and other interesting bric-a-brac, you can probably find something nice here for a Granddad or Uncle.

Treat yourself to some mulled wine while you’re shopping too.

Cabot Circus

It’s totally obvious, but if the more independent markets and shops haven’t produced the goods then just head to Bristol’s shopping quarter and make the most of what it has to offer.

From huge department stores (most of which offer free click and collect services to save you time and money) to cheap card shops and independents, you WILL be able to find presents here.

Keep an eye on Cabot’s website for exclusive Christmas shopping events and offers.