Law student gets most relaxing job in the world: TESTING baths

Undergrad loves a bubble bath so much that he’s picked as official tester for Bathstore

A student has landed Britain’s most relaxing job – testing BATHS.

Chuffed Sam Collins, 20, has been appointed the nation’s first B.E.O – Bathroom Executive Officer.

To get the job, Sam had to have taken over 3,000 baths in his lifetime

His paid role will see the undergraduate, who currently studies law at the University of Bristol, road-test dozens of new baths, which will all be installed in his HOME.

Sam, from London, was chosen by nationwide chain Bathstore after beating hundreds of hopefuls.

Candidates had to explain in 400 words why they loved baths so much, and also must have taken a minimum of 3,000 baths.

Sam said: “My friends have had enough of me talking about baths so they are delighted I have somewhere new to vent my passion.

“When I saw the advert I knew it was my perfect job. There’s no other person quite so passionate about the art of bathing as me.

“I can wax lyrical about the experience and I can’t wait to get cracking and testing those baths.

“I’ve already got my flock of rubber ducks at the ready!”

During the next 12 months, Sam will have a number of brand new baths installed at his home, and will be required to test each one for comfort, space, heat retention and ‘relaxation-factor.’

In addition to his reports, Sam will also be writing a bath blog about his bathing experiences.

Bathstore CMO, Claire Bayliss said: “We were overwhelmed with the number of fantastic applications we received for the role, but when we read Sam’s letter and interviewed him it was clear he was the BEO for us.

“Sam is as passionate about his love of all things bathing as much as we are at Bathstore. We hope our customers will appreciate his updates and reviews.”