The mystery of the Bristol University vending machine thief

A vending machine thief has been targeting the University in a series of depraved attacks.

Attack Chemistry Food Maths Merchant Venturers Queens robber Sciences security thief Vending machines

University vending machines are being robbed by a serial thief with no morals. The thief has attacked at least five times, breaking into the machines to swipe the cash and leaving the tasty treats untouched.

Chemistry was the first victim of the serial thief

The attacks started two weeks ago in the Chemistry building.  Further thefts then occurred at the Maths, Queens and Merchant Venturers buildings and some Stoke Bishop halls, all in the early evening.

The police and security team have joined forces and are putting their best men at work to catch the notorious bandit.  They’re searching through CCTV footage and have gathered evidence from each “crime scene”.

The Maths coffee machine appears to have suffered some damage

Once caught, the thief will apparently be handed over to the Crown Prosecution Service and tried in a court of law (says Security).

Security has some sound advice for the innocent students endangered by this illegal behaviour:

“No-one should approach the suspect!  If you see a theft, call the police or university security immediately.”

Stay safe, guys.

The Queens machines seem completely fine post-attack