Drama Dropout Jack Harries on Jamie Oliver

Adorably awkward Jack Harries makes raisins dance for Jamie Oliver

Dancing Hiatt Baker Jack Harries Jamie Oliver Raisins Viral youtube

Former Bristol Drama student and YouTube sensation, Jack Harries, was on Jamie Oliver’s Food Tube last night.

He and twin brother Finn joined Jamie Oliver for his live YouTube show (Jack’s wearing the blue shirt).

Raisin’ The Roof: Jack Harries (blue shirt) experiments with dancing raisins

Watch him take a bow when Jamie introduces him (01:45) and be the first to try Jamie’s personalised new drink, ‘Jamie Oliver’s Twist’ (28:25).

The twins also help experiment with bouncing raisins in soda water (1:02:15) – and Jack sneakily munches on some of what he calls “dancing raisins”.

Remember his Hiatt Baker bedroom video that went viral in 2012?  Jack became hot property around Bristol for his first few months as a fresher.

Jamie Oliver photobombs Jack and Finn

But he dramatically dropped out a year ago – apparently his Drama degree and YouTubing was just too much for him to manage.

Since then, he’s been ‘travelling’ and ‘filmmaking’ with Finn, a fellow YouTuber who dropped out of Leeds Uni at the same time.  In the past year, they’ve also posed for Tatler and rubbed shoulders with Burberry.  Not too bad for an un-graduate!

Jack’s got the munchies!