Revealed: Bristol loves porn

Surprise, surprise…Bristolians enjoy porn

Bristol Guardian Horny Porn PornHub

Bristol has been named Britain’s 12th horniest city after PornHub revealed its traffic data. 

PornHub recorded a monumental 1.8 million visits from Bristol last year with the average user managing to stay on the site for 9 minutes 38 seconds and watching 7 of the cheeky vids.

The sad news for Bristolians who value a bit of stamina is that this is almost a full minute less than the country’s keenest masturbators.

Some of the other treats Bristol has to offer if porn just won't cut it

Some of the other treats Bristol has to offer if porn just won’t cut it

The Hertfordshire town of Ware are shown to have been Britain’s Biggest Wankers with residents there visiting PornHub an average of 7.6 times per year.

The top 3 most searched items in England are “British”, “Lisa Ann” and “Lesbian” shedding light on the self-abuse preferences of the population.

One Of The Many Pleasures Brizzle's Addicted To

One of the many pleasures Brizzle’s addicted to

PornHub dished out all the dirty details to The Guardian – how many people are watching in each town and what they like best.

Other important sociological lessons learned: people watch the most porn on Mondays and in January.

Stay classy, Bristol.

Check out the full stats from Bristol (and anywhere else you’re interested in) using this helpful database: