Made in Brizzle and moving to Chelsea

One lucky Brizzle gal is set to join the cast of Made in Chelsea

A Bristol student is among the four new cast members joining E4’s hit show Made in Chelsea as it returns to the small screen next week.

Tiffany, a second year Politics student, is one quarter of a glamorous batch of newcomers joining the latest series of the show, with Newcastle students Miffy, Belle and Freddie also set to join Spenny, Binky and the rest of the gang.

Fresh meat: (Left to Right) Freddie, Belle, Tiffany and Miffy

Tiffany is clearly a fan of hitting the tiles, and reportedly “loves to hang out with the Chelsea elite at Embargoes nightclub and practically spent all of the summer there.”

You say Embargoes, I say Mbargos

In exciting news for regular viewers, rumours are already brewing surrounding the relationship between our gal Tiff, and Newcastle boy Miffy, who apparently once snogged on a night out.

Tiff’s arrival will no doubt come as a shock blow to Archie Manners, the fresher who was recently duped into recording an audition video for the show.

The Tab would like to congratulate Tiff on reaching the dizzying heights of a 10pm slot on E4, and looks forward to seeing her in the VIP section of Syndicate very soon.