UBTV: Times Are Tough In Narratorville

A brilliant short film from Bristol Revunions is one of this week’s UBTV highlights

It may not have made our Tab 10, but Revunions ‘Give Us Your Lunch Funny’ show this Thursday is not to be missed.

http://www.ub-tv.co.uk

Those who can’t make it to the show will have to settle for the fantastic short film ‘Narratorville’ which is one of this week’s top UBTV picks.

If that’s not enough, Jake Miller has been hitting the club circuit again and is causing trouble as usual!

Narratorville

This video comes courtesy of the brilliant Revunions (all intellectual rights belong to them).

This is the first time Revunions have allowed to film their material and we hope it won’t be the last. Once again our comedy department has delivered a unique insight into the variety of high quality comedy available within the university.

For more from Revunions catch them on Thursday the 28th of February at 7.30 pm in MR5C in the Students Union for their show Give Us Your Lunch Funny.

Recess 2 @ Bunker

We havent had one for a while so it’s about time we had a night club video. It has all the makings of a classic: Jake Millar, angular shapes being thrown, ill-fitting fancy dress costumes and misplaced confidence…

This is all rolled into one when we find out one young careful/hopeful punter has in his pockets!