Harlem Shakers Left Waiting For The Drop

Today’s Harlem Shake postponed after university express concerns

Like a lone figure in a mask thrusting their genitals at nobody in particular, students have been left waiting for their chance to freak out after this afternoon’s planned Harlem Shake was postponed until next week.

The decision is due to the university intervening in plans to film a Harlem Shake in the ASS, concerned the number of participants might result in damage to university property.

An alternative venue of the Union was suggested, presumably because any damage to that building would hardly be noticed.

A new date and time for the Shake are yet to be announced, with organisers claiming they are having to ‘re work the whole thing’ because filming students going nuts for 15 seconds obviously requires a lot of careful planning.

Thankfully not every Harlem Shake in Bristol has been tied up in red tape. The Tab has already run through some of the best of Bristol, but since then the FUZE 2013 effort has hit the web, proving we’re not entirely hopeless.

Meanwhile in the wider world, people are already beginning to grow tired and move on to the next viral video. Which, apparently, is this.

Time to dig out those animal onesies…