UBTV Build Election Buzz

Brace yourselves…elections are coming

Student elections are looming, and this week UBTV are doing their bit to encourage students to show interest.

http://www.ub-tv.co.uk

As well as including an elections trailer, this week’s UBTV picks include a landmark 100th video from the fledgling TV channel. In it, UBTV Sport speak to Bristol City fans about their recent win against Watford and their chances of survival.

The Elections Are Coming

This is our trailer for the upcoming UBU elections. Voting takes place between the 11th and 15th of March but we thought we’d start the hype early.

No doubt there will be plenty to talk about this year and at UBTV HQ we’re especially looking forward to the campaign videos of those running for office. We’re also excited to see what The Tab makes of their first UBU elections.

Last year we did a mastermind quiz to get to know the candidates better and there’s a couple of new ideas we’re mulling over at the moment for this year. Hopefully we can inject a bit of fun into the race for the Union hot seat!

Bristol City v Watford: Fan Reaction

This video is a great milestone for us and one worth celebrating: our 100th video.

It’s an incredible feat for 16 students who started out with nothing but a hand held camera so we’re quite proud of ourselves.

Video #100 ventures outside the student bubble to find out what Bristolians thought about Bristol City’s chances of survival.

They may be 5 points from safety with 14 games left to play, but fans were optimistic after this huge win against promotion hopefuls Watford.