Clothes Show Live – BINTM

Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model contestants hit the runway at the Clothes Show.

Emma, Rissikat and Letitia

Celebrities were to be found everywhere at the Clothes Show.

From Made in Chelsea’s Louise and Jamie (luckily their stalls were far apart) and TOWIE’s Gemma and Lauren G to fashion designers such as Henry Holland, it was hard to know where to look.

There was even an Apprentice star thrown into the mix, with Tom Pellereau showing off his nail files! However, what with it being The Clothes Show, the Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model girls took centre stage.

To get to the show I had to unfortunately pass up my chance to be Jamie’s next Candy Kitten to grab a seat as they were filling up fast.

The show was, of course, fashionably late allowing crowds to gather in anticipation. It kicked of with ex-BINTM judge Charley Speed giving away goody bags to hard-core fans able to answer BINTM trivia.

This was followed by a flood of girls so beautiful, you couldn’t help but feel awful about yourself. Modelling this season’s high-street picks were all the girls from Series 8.

Some were more memorable than others; one member of the audience was overheard remarking Madeline was ‘a bit scary.’

Outfits included offerings from Oasis, Miss Selfridge and Designers at Debenhams, and all were accompanied down the runway by the annoying accessory of Charley Speed encouraging the audience to whoop at each girl.

There appeared to be a frosty tension in the air as competition seemed fierce still amongst the girls, especially as winner, Letitia Herod, was not popular amongst her fellow competitors. During filming she was often accused of being ‘fake’.

The show ended with the girls parading down the runway led by Letitia in a Santa hat. The girls were happy to pose for pictures with fans following the show, suggesting their souls haven’t been completely devoured by the industry.

Afterwards, fans were given the chance to emulate their idols at a model master class. I’m sure little girls all over Birmingham will be practising their runway walk for weeks to come.