UBTV: Picks Of The Week

This week it’s UBTV’s most popular video yet as well as a peek behind the curtain at the Wardrobe Theatre

Each week, the lovely people over at UBTV hand-pick their best content to share with Tab readers.

http://www.ub-tv.co.uk

This week UBTV met up with the 1s Football team for a cheeky game of crossbar challenge, whilst we also get our first look at UBTV’s Theatre team.

Also, if you missed it earlier in the week, don’t forget to check out our exclusive interview with UBTV’s co-founders. The UBTV team were also kind enough to join us on-air last week for The Tab’s radio show Scandalmakers. Listen back to last week’s show now.

UoB 1st Team Football Crossbar Challenge & Skills School

This has been one of our most popular videos to date and rightly so. The credit must go to Chris Pilcher our Head of Sport who filmed and edited the video himself, a man of many talents.

The quality of the editing is such that it is an accurate replica of the Soccer AM original. We did relentlessly tweet the Soccer AM crew but they were having none of it but maybe if a shot had hit the bar they would have been more responsive.

The video has already surpassed 1,000 views despite none of the First Team actually hitting the bar.  The part to watch for however is the skills school, where the First Team manages to show off their quality.

Other news hot off the press is that talks have taken place between The Tab‘s very own Brystal Palace and UBTV over a possible crossbar challenge involving the in-form intramural team.  Keep your eyes peeled.

And Now For Something Vaguely Theatrical: Far Away

Our Drama team have edited some really good videos and I should have really put one of their videos up earlier than week seven.

This video is for the play Far Away which is on at the Wardrobe Theatre from Monday the 19th to Friday the 23rd of November.

As you would expect UBTV has a strong link to the University of Bristol Drama department and it really does pay off , as as we are able to gain unfettered access behind the scenes.

Our drama department is on the pulse of exactly what is happening in the thespian underworld of Bristol and will continue to produce trailers and even some drama of their own in the future.

If there is ever a poster for a production you want to know more about then check out our drama page and you’ll be able find a trailer there.