Street Style: Study Styling

Just because you’re studying doesn’t mean your style should suffer!

The deadlines are pouring in and the vodka is being poured down the sink as you say goodbye to your social life!

But study shouldn’t have to equal frumpy, so get yourself out of that onesie and get all bookish by taking inspiration from these keen beans.

Charlie

Charlie, 19

Well somebody is pulling off the aloof look! Charlie has tonal blending down to a T with his combination of blue hues. Perfect for skulking round the library.

Charlotte

Charlotte, 20

Charlotte’s all-over black keeps her look down to earth, whilst embellished shoulders add a little bit of fun to her outfit. A collection of festival wrist bands is a reminder of fun times when essay deadlines are looming.

Shaunagh

Shaunagh, 20

Loose layers and maxi skirts not only make for boho chic but one comfy stint in the library! Clever, we give her a first!

Meg

Meg, 20

Fur is all over the high street right now. Don’t fancy looking like Cruella Deville? Then follow Meg’s lead and complement a dress down cardigan with an accent of up-market fur. Fake it of course.

Katie

Katie, 20

Katie looks as though she’s stepped straight out of one of her books with an Alice in Wonderland hair bow and Peter Pan collar. She finishes with the student staple of high top converse, what else?

Photos: Issy Croker