Bristol Uni Confessions

Facebook group goes viral as students share their dirtiest secrets.

Bristol students are posting anonymous confessions of their most shameful secrets onto Facebook to be read by thousands of people. The page has been a massive viral success since launching on Tuesday with confessions ranging from the dirty to the downright bizarre.

Got a dirty little secret to share?

In case you’ve been living under a rock or nursing a particularly bad hangover for the last 24 hours, you can find the page here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bristol-Uni-Confessions/509590922403198

The confessions are appearing thick and fast but we thought we’d reprint a few of our personal favourites:

When’s Your Dolmio Day?

“I know a girl who’s flatmate last year was so horrible and was causing her so much grief, that she and her boyfriend decided to come up with a really foul revenge. What did they end up doing? He urinated in her Dolmio tomato pasta sauce. What did my friend find a couple of days later? The empty jar by the sink…”

Celebrity Stalker

“On the first night of Fresher’s week I was very drunk in Syndicate and tried to follow Jamie Laing. At that point I realised I was going to be sick, I tried to keep my mouth shut and ended up firing a few vomit specks which hit perfectly on his back. Luckily he didn’t notice…”

The Princess Bride

“I got with Chris Guest”

Love Rivals

“I once slept with a guy from UWE.”

Got something you want to confess? Use the comments section below to share your secret completely anonymously!