Bloomberg is continually looking for students from a range of backgrounds and interests to take on their internship or full-time opportunities

FIND OUT MORE
BIO

Last month, the Hull Hustler's spent Black History Month promoting the Show Racism The Red Card campaign and Wear Red Day. With members from across the globe, it is important for them to take a stand against racism and discrimination. They also work with the Afro-Caribbean Society in order to make basketball a more accessible sport among women. Their second team players have gone on to coach a team with ACS. Each year they also created an Around The World social, where their members come in their country's traditional attire, giving them a chance to celebrate their heritage. They've also worked with Fabulass and Women Empowered to promote women in sport. As a female-run club, they want all members to feel empowered and feel comfortable whenever they train, and so all of their sessions are female-only. Finally, they've worked with Marrow, a charity raising awareness of blood cancer. Many of their members joined the stem cell register to check their eligibility to be donors and they organised a fun run on campus to raise money for the cause, raising hundreds for the charity.

Hull Hustlers (Women’s Basketball)
Hull
3492
RUNNERS UP