‘What’s Your Prime Video?’ Quiz Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Introduction: This prize Draw (hereinafter the “Prize Draw”) is devised and operated by Amazon EU SARL (UK Branch), a company registered in England & Wales with its main place of business at 1 Principal Place EC2A 2BA, United Kingdom (“Amazon”). During the course of the Prize Draw, Amazon delegates actions to Seed Marketing Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales having its place of business at 10 Frith Street, London W1D 3JF (the “Promoter”) to be carried out on its behalf.
By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will be binding between you and Amazon. Your participation in the Prize Draw is in consideration for Amazon allowing you to enter it and giving you the opportunity to win.
No purchase is necessary in order to enter the Prize Draw. There is no fee charged to enter into this Prize Draw other than the cost of you accessing the Internet, which you would otherwise have.
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible to enter into this Prize Draw and receive any prize if you win, you must be a current student attending a higher education institution in the UK and be over 18 years of age. You may be requested to provide Amazon or the Promoter with proof of the above by submitting the email address assigned to you by your UK higher education institution and/or a copy of your NUS card.
Entry to the Prize Draw opens at 10am GMT on 4th February 2019 and closes at 6pm GMT on 22nd March 2019 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
During the Prize Draw Period, entry to the weekly Prize Draw for the Cash Prizes (as defined in section 4 below) closes on the relevant Sunday at 8 GMT.
You may only enter the Prize Draw once during each 7-day period commencing from the 4th February during the Prize Draw Period. If you submit more than one entry during any 7-day period, each such additional entry will be deemed invalid and ineligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- How to enter: To enter the Prize Draw, you must visit http://thetab.com/uk/brands/prime-students (the “Website”) during the Prize Draw Period and complete the quiz to discover which Prime Video show you should stream. You will then need to enter your name, email address and university to enter the Prize Draw.
- Prizes: There are a total of 15 prizes to be won (each a “Prize”, together the “Prizes”):
- A grand Prize of £1,000 cash (the “Winning Prize”); and
- 14 runner-up Prizes worth £150 each (the “Cash Prizes”).
Any unclaimed Prize remains the property of Amazon.
- How the winners are chosen:
The winner of the Winning Prize will be chosen at random from all eligible participants to the Prize Draw at the end of the Prize Draw Period. The winner of the Winning Prize will be contacted by email during the week following the end of the Prize Draw Period.
Two Cash Prizes will be distributed at the end of each week during the Prize Draw Period. These Cash Prizes will be distributed to two eligible participants chosen at random from all those eligible participants who entered into the Prize Draw during that week. The winner of each Cash Prize will be contacted by email during the week following their winning entry.
- Other Provisions:
Amazon will only share your personal information as is necessary and for the sole purpose of administering the Prize Draw. By entering this Prize Draw, you give your express permission to be contacted by Amazon or the Promoter by telephone, email and/or postal mail. If you win one of the Prizes, you agree that Amazon or the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce you as a winner of a Prize and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Amazon is not responsible for any loss or damage associated with you entering into this Prize Draw, the conduct of the Prize Draw or the provision or otherwise of any aspect of any Prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded.
Subject to any applicable laws, Amazon may terminate these terms and conditions, the Prize Draw or any Prize if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so or if Amazon decides in its absolute discretion to withdraw the Prize Draw before any winner is notified, or thereafter, if any circumstances beyond Amazon’s reasonable control prevent or restrict Amazon or any other person or party from providing a Prize or any aspect of a Prize. Amazon reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Prize Draw (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy or impair the integrity of the Prize Draw or if a computer virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Prize Draw, as determined by Amazon, in its sole discretion. If the Prize Draw is so terminated, Amazon reserves the right to select the potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Prize Draw or any associated website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these terms and conditions, as solely determined by Amazon, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. In the event of a dispute regarding the specific individual entitled to receive a Prize, any entry made via the Internet will be declared made by the “authorised e-mail account holder” and any damage made to the Website will also be the responsibility of the authorised e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorised e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organisation (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. You may be requested to provide Amazon with proof that you are the authorised e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with your account/entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Amazon. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all entries by such methods. Amazon reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these terms and conditions.