Your browser version is outdated. Please update your browser to the latest version for an optimal experience.

TheTab logo
NatWest logo

Take this quiz to find out if your loan will actually last this Freshers’

Can you make your money last beyond tomorrow?

With Freshers’ Week on the horizon and the excitement of leaving home, decorating your new room, making friends and going out just around the corner, the last thing on your mind is budgeting. Loan drop day is coming up and you don’t want to “accidentally” spend it all in the first few weeks. To help you out, we’ve created a budget calculator to show you exactly how much money you’re likely to spend this term.

• Confirm
  • Select Uni
    Select Loan
    You are going to spend over the term
    £
    (

£)

Student account eligibility criteria apply. Apply online only. Offer Terms and Conditions apply. £50 cash is a limited time offer until 5th November 2021. Offer can be withdrawn at any time. App available to personal banking customers aged 11+ using compatible iOS and Android devices and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.

Apply for a NatWest Student account and get an offer of £50 into your account and a free four year tastecard which offers 2-4-1 and 50% off on selected restaurants.