Your browser version is outdated. Please update your browser to the latest version for an optimal experience.

TheTab logo
Rbs logo

How much are you actually going to spend in your first term?

We’re here to help you make your cash last

Loan drop day is the best day ever - but making it last is the real challenge. From the cost of a takeaway to the average rent in your town or city, we’ve created a budget calculator to help you figure out exactly how much money you’re set to spend this term.

• Confirm
  • You are going to spend over the term
    £
    (

£)

Account eligibility criteria applies. Offer criteria applies. Apply online only
    App available to personal and business banking customers aged 11+ using compatible iOS and Android devices and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.

Open a Royal Bank Student account and choose from either a four year tastecard, one year Amazon Prime Student (plus a £10 gift card) or four year National Express Coachcard including Scottish Citylink Account eligibility criteria applies. Offer criteria applies. Apply online only