How to win £9,250 for a piece of coursework you’ve ALREADY DONE

Yes, I’m listening

You’ve made it halfway through the academic year and you’re doing great sweetie. But you know what, you deserve a pick me up. Well, you could win £9,250 by handing over a piece of coursework.

Adobe is giving a year’s tuition fee in cash to a student who sends them an impressive piece of work they’ve made using Adobe Creative Cloud.

And the best thing is – you can enter coursework that you’ve already submitted this year. You’ve literally already done it, so why not just upload it here and tell Adobe why it’s so great?

Or you could even jazz up an old piece of coursework and submit that instead.

YouTuber Max Fosh sums it up perfectly in this clip:

Already got a piece of coursework ready to go? Enter it here

It can be any type of coursework from any module: a video essay, infographic, animation, poster – who cares! – so long as you’re showing off your digital skills on Adobe Creative Cloud.

It can be something you’ve made on your own, or as part of a team of up to six.

If this sounds complicated, don’t panic – it doesn’t matter if you’ve never even used Adobe before. The award is for students in less creative degrees to have fun with their coursework.

Three runners up are also getting a £1,000 cash prize, so you really might as well enter.

A marketing proposal for a new alcoholic drinks brand

Fancy £9,250 in the bank? Upload your coursework to enter the Digital Edge Award

So the choice is yours – you can send in a project you’ve already made, a project you think could be made better with Creative Cloud, or an upcoming project you’re yet to submit.

There’s still time to figure out what to send – the competition is ALREADY OPEN and closes on 31 May 2021.

Winning the Adobe Digital Edge Award (sounds very impressive, doesn’t it?) will make you stand out a mile to graduate employers too. Creative Cloud apps are a huge part of many grad roles, not even just the super-creative ones. We use Photoshop every day at The Tab – so if you learn the skills while you’re at uni, you’re all set.

An infographic of a student’s critical film review

How to enter

Step 1: Click here

Step 2: Dig out a piece of coursework you’ve already made using Creative Cloud, jazz up some old coursework, or create something new

Step 3: Upload your project on the Digital Edge Award website

Step 4: Sit back and wait to see if you’ve won the cash prize

A marketing student’s analysis of a growing business

Got a piece of coursework in mind? You may as well enter it right here

So what are you waiting for then? If you’ve already got coursework ready to send, the only finger you need to lift is the one to click here and upload it.