Stop everything! VK are giving away a free ONE YEAR SUPPLY of booze

That’s 365 days of delicious Raspberry & Peach

Your favourite VK flavour says a lot about you. Orange VK? You’re trouble. If you like Green VK, you’re probably a bit of a nerd. Drinking VK Watermelon obviously makes you a BNOC.

The legends at VK have now come up with a whole new bougie flavour: Raspberry & Peach.

And, they’re giving away a whole year’s supply of it to one lucky student. You’ll never have to buy pre-drinks again.

The new limited-edition flavour was launched earlier this year and we can confirm it’s delicious. Prepare yourself – it will be available in 2021 at bars and student unions across the country, in a standard 275ml bottle.

To enter to win a year’s supply of VK Raspberry & Peach, you need to fill in your details in the form at the bottom of the page.

A winner will be picked totally at random. The competition closes on 8th October. Good luck!

Enter here:

While the clubs are closed, VK are also be helping you host the perfect party at home. They’re providing VK drinking games, VK themed playlists, at home cocktail recipes and more on their Instagram.