Clubs aren’t open but this is how to get your hands on FREE VKs for a night in

They’re giving away 100 party packs including 24 VKs

Many things will be undoubtedly missed this Freshers’. Throwing your arm around a sweaty stranger on the dancefloor. Long, deep chats with random girls in the loos. Screaming the words to Mr Brightside as the lights come on. But there’s one emblem of the uni club experience that will be missed the most: VKs.

Clubs might not be open, but the good news is: VK are giving away 100 party packs for you and your housemates.

Each party pack contains a huge 24 bottles of VK, VK cups, VK pong balls, glow sticks and sunglasses, so you’ve got everything you need to get the party started at home.

Want a chance of winning a free VK party pack including 24 bottles of VK? Click here to enter the competition now

And even if you don’t end up winning, everyone who enters gets a £5 voucher to spend on booze or any VK products on Good Time In.

VK will also be helping you host the perfect party at home, providing VK drinking games, VK themed playlists, at home cocktail recipes and more on their Instagram.

Each VK party pack contains:

– 24 bottles of VK

– 20 VK cups

– VK pong balls

– Glow sticks

– Sunglasses

Click here for a chance to win one of 100 party packs including 24 bottles of VK for the perfect night in

Here’s how to make all your dreams come true and win a free VK party pack:

Step 1: Click here

Step 2: Choose your preferred VK flavour

Step 3: Type in your name and email