Win a year’s supply of booze for you and your housemates

It’s only 99 calories and zero g of sugar

When it comes to the ideal drink of choice, there’s a huge variety of drinks to choose from but, unless you’re going for tonic water or soda, the options are all incredibly sugary and incredibly calorific. A double vodka with a standard mixer can take you up to 200 calories a drink, and that’s without getting onto the unique type of hangover that results from too many intensely sugary drinks. Bleurgh.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have just one night out without feeling massively guilty about it the next morning? I don’t need to remind you how long it takes to burn off that one glass of wine. (actually yes I do. It’s 3 hours, sorry lol.)

Mike’s Hard Sparkling Water is a 99 calorie zero-g sugar alternative to your fav sugary alcoholic drinks. Yes, 99 CALORIES. Here’s some quick stats on other drinks to show how mad this actually is:
Dark Fruits tinny – 210 calories
Pint of beer – 180 calories
Orange VK – 220 calories

So when we tell you that Mike’s Hard Sparkling Water are giving you the opportunity to win a year’s supply of the stuff, we’d like to think you’d be at least a little bit gassed. They’ve got 31 cases, or nearly 400 cans, of their drinks to give away to one lucky student. At under half the amount of calories than its competitors, how could you not?

Win a YEAR’S SUPPLY of Mike’s Hard Water here

Imagine rocking up with CASES of drinks for the team to get stuck into. Here’s how you’ll be the envy of all at pres for the entirety of the year:

Step 1: Follow MikesHard_UK on Instagram

Step 2: Click here to fill out the form – literally takes 10 secs

And even if you don’t get lucky with the main prizes, they’re also giving away 15 cases to 5 runners up. If you’ve read this far then seriously what are you even waiting for?? Fill out the form below to forget all about the morning after guilt (or most of it) – did we mention Mike’s is zero-g sugar and 99 calories by the way? Go.

Win 31 cases of Mike’s Hard Water here!

Follow Mike’s on Instagram

***Terms & Conditions***

• This prize draw is open to all residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 or over.
  • Employees, agents, contractors or consultants of Zx Ventures or The Tab, their families or anyone professionally or otherwise connected with the prize draw or competition are not entitled to enter.
  • Entrants are required to follow @mikeshard_uk on Instagram and enter the competition at the bottom of The Tab’s article, using the same email address, to be in with a chance to win
  • The prize will consist of 31 cases of 12-pack variety Mike’s Hard Sparkling Water that will be delivered in 4 packages (1st delivery of 7 cases, 2nd delivery of 7 cases, 3rd delivery of 7 cases, 4th delivery of 8 cases). This is in accordance with the Drinkaware unit guidelines which establish that a consumer is not advised to drink regularly more than 14 units of alcohol a week.
  • Five selected runners up will win a total of 15 free cases. Once selected at random, all runners up will be notified within 14 days and have the free cases redemption code to be claimed on the website.
  • There are no cash alternatives.
  • The winner will be drawn at random.
  • The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. Winners must accept the prizes within 14 days thereafter.
  • If the winner does not accept the prize within 14 days of notification an alternative winner will be drawn at random.
  • Images used to promote the prize draw are for illustration only.
  • Mike’s Hard reserves the right to withdraw or amend any offers, at any time, without notice.
  • Entry into the draw signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions.