Here’s how to win up to £1,000 back on your Black Friday shopping spree

And you thought it couldn’t get any better

With secret Santas coming up, and your student loan on its last legs, Black Friday is an absolute lifesaver. Freezing your butt off in the queue for some trashy club night? 75 per cent off a winter coat – don’t mind if I do. Half price pizza and takeaways to fulfil your hibernation-mode carb craving? Yes please.

It doesn’t stop there either. Quidco is here to make your Black Friday even better. With their site-wide £15 cashback bonus scheme and automatic entry to win your entire basket, up to £1,000, FOR FREE, now you won’t have to decide between spending your money at ASOS or Deliveroo anymore – you can do both!

Want to win your entire Black Friday basket back and get a £15 cashback bonus? Click here to sign up for Quidco now

These offers are valid at any of the 4,000 retailers that offer cashback on Quidco. That’s right – ANY! So, what are you waiting for? Here’s how to make your student loan go further this Black Friday:

Step 1: Click here

Step 2: Sign up to Quidco

Step 3: Buy anything from their 4,000 retail partners that offer cashback (If you spend over £15, you’ll get an extra £15 bonus!)

If you make a purchase between 25th November to the 3rd of December you’ll automatically be entered to get ALL YOUR MONEY BACK (up to £1,000).

via GIPHY

This offer literally covers all your Black Friday shopping needs:

Want to update your wardrobe in time for the Christmas and NYE parties? Why not have a browse through everything on ASOS, Boohoo, BoohooMAN, Topshop/Topman and Prettylittlething.

Feeling peckish and want to host a house dinner to remember? Why not order a feast from Just Eat, Deliveroo or Domino’s and be entered to get all your money back.

Feel like treating yourself to a trip away? Why not book your trip via Trainline, Omio, Booking.com, Flybe, Jet2.com or STA travel and you may just get the entire adventure FOR FREE!!!

So, why are you still reading this? Go get shopping before everything runs out!!!

Do Black Friday the smart way and save money on top of the discounts

Get a bonus £15 cashback and the chance to get your entire basket FOR FREE when you buy via Quidco now 

Click here to sign up now!