Here’s how to meet Michael Dapaah and get three months of YouTube Premium FOR FREE!!!!

Who doesn’t love ‘Man’s not hot’?!??

Now that the buzz of Freshers’ has finally worn off, uni life is quickly becoming a monotonous grey blur of boring lectures and coursework deadlines. But don’t panic, YouTube Premium is on campus to lift you out of hibernation mode and liven your life up a bit.

So, throw off your duvet and sign up for your FREE three-month trial of YouTube Premium online, or at their Churro Truck, now! With top YouTube star Michael Dapaah (aka Big Shaq) attending this week, do you really want to risk the FOMO if you don’t???

Thanks to YouTube Premium you can stuff yourself full of churros, win great prizes AND meet one of YouTube’s greatest legends, all at the same time – what’s not to love?

Sign up for your free three month trial of YouTube Premium by clicking here or visiting the churro truck on campus now 

On the 29th of October at Brunel Uni, Michael Dapaah will be meet-and-greeting students on campus at YouTube Premium’s Churro Truck. So drop what you’re doing and make sure you get down there ASAP!!!!

via GIPHY

There are two ways to get your free three month YouTube Premium trial, chocolate churros and meet Michael Dapaah.

One – sign up online:

Step 1: Click here

Step 2: Sign up with your university and email address

Step 3: Watch everything your heart desires (and then download the rest for later)

Step 4: Head to the YouTube Premium churro truck on campus and pick up your freebies

Simply enter your email address and get your hands on three months of YouTube Premium FOR FREE!! What have you got to lose?

Or, two – sign up at YouTube Premium’s Churro Truck itself:

The churro truck will be heading to your campus on:

28th October – Kent and Sheffield

29th October – Nottingham and Middlesex and Brunel

30th October – Royal Holloway and Nottingham Trent

31st October – Leicester

1st November – Birmingham and Coventry

So what are you waiting for? Pencil the dates in your diary and get ready to groove to some music and stuff your face full of chocolate churros.

Whether you’re in it for the ad-free music, free food or to meet the legend that is Michael Dapaah, now’s your chance 

Click here to sign up for your free three months of YouTue Premium now

Go on, you know you want to 

***Terms and Conditions***

• Free 3 month trial of YouTube Premium student plan, then £6.99/month (unless cancelled).

• The YouTube Premium and YouTube Music Premium student plans are only available to full-time students at government registered higher education providers as determined by SheerID.

• Google account required.

• Only first time YouTube Premium subscribers are eligible for a 3-month free trial offer.

• Redeem by 6 November 2019.

• Only redeemable on web (https://www.youtube.com/premium/student) and android devices.

Promoter: Google Commerce Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.