Here’s how you can get a free £10 to spend on your next Deliveroo order

You know you can’t cook anyway

It’s Freshers’, which means one thing and one thing only – money is meaningless!!!!! You’ve had a big fat loan deposited in your account, so it’s the one time of the year when you can spend a week or two hemorrhaging cash on nights out, taxis, and memberships to stupid societies you’ll never ever associate with after this (literally why do you need to join the wine tasting society? Who do you think you are?).

Obviously this is neither a sensible nor sustainable way to do things, but there’s a way you can live the high life (a.k.a. get a takeaway) without actually being a reckless idiot who will end up eating plain Super Noodles by the end of term: you can get £10, plus five per cent of the price of your order in cashback when you spend £10 on Deliveroo through Quidco. Here’s how it works:

You can get £10 cashback, plus five per cent of the cost of your order back when you order with Deliveroo through Quidco – Sign up for a free account now

Image result for site:thetab.com food

Step 1: Sign up for a completely free Quidco account via this link

Step 2: Follow the link from Quidco to Deliveroo and order whatever feast your heart desires

Step 3: Sit tight and enjoy your tasty, non-microwaved meal – within no time £10, plus five per cent of whatever your order cost will be deposited back in your Quidco account, ready to be transferred back to your bank account. You can check the status of your cashback and bonus by logging into your new Quidco account and selecting ‘Activity’

And that’s it! Too too too easy. Now get ordering – no one will ever know you’re not a baller.

Freshers’ isn’t the time to be refining your culinary skills – New users can get £10 plus five per cent of their order in cashback from Quidco

Quidco is a totally free cashback service which lets you earn money back on some of the biggest brands

Order through Deliveroo and let your dinner pay for itself – Sign up for a free account now