We’ve found the best student accommodation in Cardiff with a free Basketball court and Sky Bar

Who could say no to that?

September is fast approaching which, unfortunately, means it’s time to prep for uni. So, first things first, where are you going to live? Will it be in some miserable uni halls with a tiny single bed and leaky shower? Or, maybe you’re thinking about renting a mouldy student house with a broken boiler and paper-thin walls. Surely there’s more to life than this?

But what if you could live in a bougie studio with its own gym, basketball court, rooftop bar and a year’s worth of incredible events? Well, to make sure you make the right choice before it’s too late, we spoke to Cardiff’s latest high-end student accommodation, Zenith, about why dodging grimy halls and rank houses is 100 per cent worth it:

Click here to register your interest in a studio at Zenith, as well as the chance to win £1000

The facilities at Zenith are amazing

You’ll literally never find yourself moping around looking for something to do – there’s a fitness centre that includes a gym, a combat zone and a basketball half-court. There’s also a huge amount of social space including a wellness room, where Zenith run yoga classes, a sky lounge and a karaoke room.

The accommodation is close to everything you need

From Zenith, it’s easy to get around on foot, using public transport, or using Zenith’s private shuttle bus and free bike rental service. It’s next door to Capital Quarter and bars like Peppermint, Retro and Soda, as well as lots of restaurants and the city’s main shopping district. Plus, it’s only 10 minutes away from all uni campuses, for the best student life experience.

You won’t get your own private karaoke room, wellness retreat or events calendar just anywhere – register your interest in a room with Zenith now and be entered to win £1000

You’ll feel really safe there too

The building is very secure. Each student is allocated a key card which is required to get into the building, onto each floor and into their own room. They also have staff on-site around the clock in case students need anything.

Plus, it’s so sociable

Zenith has a dedicated events coordinator who makes sure there’s a constant programme of student-friendly events such as Chinese New Year, international cooking nights, yoga events, puppy petting and motivational talks. 

They’re also hosting a ‘Fusion Reloaded’ Festival with music, food, stalls and events to welcome new students in September.

The rooms are more affordable than you think

Zenith has studios starting from £149 per week and two-bed apartments from £170 per week. This includes all bills, super-fast WiFi, a free gym and free grab-and-go breakfasts on weekdays.

Plus, if you opt for a studio on the Terrace Floor or a Sky studio, you’ll get exclusive after-hours access to the Terrace and the Sky Lounge, both of which have amazing views over Cardiff. You can also move in 18 days early for free, get £150 cashback when you refer a friend, or £175 if you book as a group. 

With a welcome festival, a full programme of events throughout the term, a free gym, hotel-level luxury suites AND the occasional puppy cuddling session, why would you want to live anywhere else?

Register your interest and book a room with Zenith now, plus be in with the chance of winning £1000

Click here to find out more