Ariana Grande’s Sweetener Tour is coming to Birmingham and we’ve got your outfit sorted

Don’t forget the iconic ponytail!!!!

If you haven’t passionately sung your heart out to thank u, next in some club at 3am while you imagine your singing to all your exes – have you really lived? There’s a moment during every night when anyone who’s ever been wronged stands up and fist pumps in solidarity with Ariana Grande. That’s just a fact of uni life.

Only true Ariana Grande fans will be rocking this merch – click here to view the full H&M Ariana Grande, thank u next, merch drop now

But you know what’s better than screaming out lyrics in a sticky club somewhere? Doing it in the actual presence of Ariana Grande herself dressed in the H&M Ariana Grande, thank u next, merch drop. On September 14th and 15th, Ariana’s Sweetener World Tour will be gracing the Arena Birmingham with its presence. Alongside her old bangers, Ariana Grande will be performing tunes like God Is A Woman, No Tears Left to Cry, Breathin and 7 Rings from her two recent number one albums.

So, now you’re definitely going (why risk the FOMO?), here’s what to wear from the H&M Ariana Grande, thank u next, merch drop while you’re crying your eyes out to One Last Time:

Text-print T-shirt – £9.99

Black Bucket Hat – £9.99

Thank u, next T-shirt – £12.99

Thank u, next sparkly hair clips – £6.99

Beige cropped hoodie – £19.99

The exclusive H&M Ariana Grande, thank u next, merch drop is literally made for fangirling Ariana on her Sweetener Tour – why would you wear anything else?

Transparent gym bag – £9.99

White printed sweater – £19.99

Printed bomber jacket – £39.99