Here’s how you can get 25 per cent off across the whole of ASOS for two days only

Just in time for Summer Ball season

Look, we’ll cut to the chase: ASOS are giving students 25 per cent discount for two days only, across everything on their site, excluding sale items. What the actual hell.

That’s literally more than double the 10 per cent discount you’d usually get, and they hardly ever do this, so now is your time to pounce on all those goodies you’ve had squirreled away in your Save for Later.

Plus, summer ball season is fast-approaching and you’ve probably been too busy “revising” (procrastinating) to find something to wear. So we’ve gathered some of the most chic, ball-appropriate looks to save you the endless scrolling, and now with this banging discount, you can afford them!

From 8am on the 3rd June to 8am on the 5th June, students can get an exclusive 25 per cent off across the whole of ASOS – shop now before you miss it

Clothes

This orange ASOS Design bandeau maxi dress is ideal for if you want to go for a more classic, black tie look, but still want to make a statement.

The length and shape are super flattering, and the scuba material means you can go from dinner to dance floor without worrying about creases.

Shop the look: 

ASOS Design bandeau tuck back maxi dress, £50

Get 25 per cent student discount at ASOS between 8am on the 3rd and 8am on the 5th June – shop now

This ASOS Design suit is pretty classic so it’s perfect if you’re the kind of person who wants to look sharp but keep things low-key.

The cool blue is a great summery tone to rock at an end-of-year ball, and you can re-wear all the different elements of it year-round, making this a real investment piece.

Shop the look: 

ASOS Design wedding super skinny suit in micro texture in mid blue, from £28

Get suited and booted for your summer ball for 25 per cent less, for the next two days only

If you’re looking for something a little more out-there, go for this ASOS Design minimal satin bandeau dress.

Looks like a maxi, is actually a mini – what more could you want in terms of versatility?! This bright dress will help you make a bold statement while still looking chic and classy.

Shop the look:

ASOS Design minimal satin bandeau dress, £45

Save 25 per cent on your summer ball essentials, as well as everything else on ASOS, here

You literally cannot go wrong with a nice, classic suit, and it’s definitely something worth investing in.

This ASOS Design skinny suit in black is an outfit that will come in handy time and time again, so even after the summer ball is over, you can bring it out for graduation, interviews and even weddings.

Shop the look: 

ASOS Design skinny suit in black, from £20

Treat yourself after revision hell by saving 25 per cent at ASOS for the next two days only – shop now

If you want a dress that’ll get you noticed, then this ASOS Design sequinned mini wrap dress will certainly do the trick.

Not only is it suuuuper comfortable (you want to be able to breathe, right?), but its whole señorita vibe will have you looking like a mediterranean dream, even if you are just drinking VKs in the SU.

Shop the look:

ASOS Design curve mini wrap dress in all over sequin and flippy skirt, £65

Between the 3rd and 5th June, students can get a massive 25 per cent discount – shop now and don’t miss out

Now, we know what you’re thinking – this rose pink suit is quite a bold look. But come on, it’s the last big event of the year!

Yes, it’s bold, but let’s be honest, it also looks really, really good. Go above and beyond your comfort zone and turn some heads by wearing not-your-average-black-tie.

Shop the look: 

ASOS Design wedding skinny suit in rose pink, from £20

Looking for a banging summer ball look that won’t break the bank? Get 25 per cent off at ASOS between the 3rd and 5th June

With an open back and an open front, this wrap blouson-sleeve playsuit, is certainly not for the faint-hearted.

Chuck this on with a pair of heels and your legs will look literally 10 metres long – there are few summer ball clothes about that’ll turn more heads (in a good way).

Get the look:

ASOS Design wrap blouson sleeve playsuit, £35

Students can get 25 per cent off at ASOS for two days only – get the deal here

Now would you get a load of this swaggy velvet blazer. Honestly, what more could you want for a summer ball outfit?

It’s a dream meeting of classic and cool, and again, the ideal piece to wear long after the ball has finished. This wouldn’t look out of place at a birthday party or on New Year’s Eve.

Shop the look: 

ASOS Design skinny tuxedo prom blazer in navy velvet, £42

You can get 25 per cent off at ASOS between the 3rd and 5th June – shop now to avoid missing out

Silky slip skirts and dresses have been everywhere this spring, and it doesn’t look like they’re going anywhere for summer.

This strappy slip mini dress is bang on trend, and because it’s so simple, you can style it however you want – this would look equally as banging with a low-key strappy sandal and minimal jewellery as it would with a statement chunky heel and a faux fur coat.

Shop the look:

ASOS Design mini square neck dress with tie straps, £10

Get the summer ball look of your dreams, without breaking the bank – get 25 per cent off ASOS here

Channel your inner Peaky Blinder with this sharp grey houndstooth suit. It’s the definition of simple but effective, and, long story short, this suit will make you look fit.

Pair it with a crisp white shirt and some tidy brogues to complete a very solid look.

Shop the look:

ASOS Design super skinny suit with grey houndstooth, from £32

ASOS are giving students 25 per cent off for two days only – shop between the 3rd and 5th June to get the deal

Shoes

These orange slingback beauties are so perfect, how could you not wear them to the ball? Their mid-heel is also great if you’re not really a “heels person” – no achey feet for you in these.

They’ll give a pop of colour to your outfit if you’ve gone for something more plain up top, and you can definitely re-wear them just with a pair of jeans and a t shirt. So versatile!

Shop the look: 

Glamorous bright orange block heeled sling back shoes, £24

Splash out for your summer ball and still have cash left over for the holidays – students get 25 per cent off at ASOS for the next two days

These snaffle detail loafers are pretty much the ideal suit shoe – simple with a little interesting detail.

Being black, they’ll go with even the most outrageous of suits, and you could even repurpose them with a more casual pair of chinos for another occasion.

Shop the look: 

ASOS Design loafers in black faux suede with snaffle detail, £25 

From the 3rd June to the 5th June, students can get an exclusive 25 per cent off at ASOS – shop now before you miss it

If you want to wear a heel and really really mean it, then definitely opt for these perspex heeled sandals.

Not only are they a big statement, but they’re also super flattering. The clear ankle strap won’t give the impression of your leg cutting off before the foot, so they’ll make it seem like you’ve got pins that go on for-everrrrrrrr.

Shop the look: 

Public Desire Alaia Perspex Heeled Sandals, £29.99

Been lusting after the perfect summer ball shoes? Add them to basket now, with an exclusive 25 per cent off

A true classique, a pair of black brogues will take you to a job interview, to the grad ball, and then on to the races without a problem.

These black Oxford brogues are a simple enough style that you won’t have to re-buy them next year to keep up with new trends, and at only £32 (before discount!!!!!) they won’t set you back into your overdraft this year either.

Shop the look:

ASOS Design Oxford brogue shoes in black leather, £32

Students can get 25 per cent off ASOS from the 3rd-5th June – shop now

These barely-there strappy sandals are ideal if you’ve gone big with the rest of your outfit, as they won’t draw attention away from any other statements you’re trying to make. Equally, they’ll pair really well with a more toned-down look.

Their open toe will let you show off your new pedi and let your feet breathe at the same time, because let’s be honest, you’re going to be up and dancing for a lot of the night, especially when you’re wearing shoes like this.

Shop the look:

ASOS Design Harris barely there heeled sandals, £35

Splash out on the perfect summer ball look without breaking the bank – get 25 per cent off at ASOS now

It might be a cliché, but a good solid black boot is a true day-to-night piece.

These chunky Chelsea boots will give an edge to any suit, and are smart enough to go with any black-tie outfit, but also wouldn’t look out of place in knocking about the library or hanging by the bar on a night out.

Shop the look:

ASOS Design Chelsea boots in black leather with chunky sole, £55

Students can get 25 per cent off at ASOS for two days only – shop the deal now

Sorry, but these are just so fun. It’s impossible not to feel a million bucks when you’ve got shoes that look like diamonds on your feet.

Plus, how apt are these for a ball!? These glass-slipper-esque heels are serving serious Cinderella realness, without being so high that you won’t be able to dance.

Shop the look: 

ASOS Design Hayward clear block heeled mule, £35

Get all the clothes you need for the summer ball and beyond – ASOS are offering students 25 per cent discount for two days only

If you’re not really a “suit and brogues” kind of guy, then these brogue-style creepers might be a bit more up your street.

They sort of look like trainers, but they’re faux leather so they actually look pretty smart too – the kind of shoe that wouldn’t be amiss with a pair of jeans or some rolled up Dickies.

Shop the look: 

ASOS Creeper Brogue Shoes in Black Faux Leather, £28

Get a banging grad ball outfit that won’t rinse your overdraft – students get 25 per cent off at ASOS until 5th June

Accessories

This bright orange suede clutch is ideal, because you don’t actually have to hold it – just pop the bangle over your wrist and you’re good to hit the dance floor.

It’s big enough to fit the essentials in without it bulging unattractively – phone, purse, keys, lipstick for a touch-up, but small enough that you won’t feel like you’re dragging a tote bag around on your wrist.

Shop the look:

ASOS Design suede half moon clutch bag with wristlet ring detail, £25 

From the 3rd-5th June, students can get 25 per cent off at ASOS – shop now

Spice up any shirt-and-tie combo with this kaleidoscope print tie. Toned-down with a bit of an edge, you can make a statement without having to go too out-there.

Alternatively,  pair with a more bold suit to really bring the colour to your grad ball.

Shop the look:

Moss London tie with kaleidoscope print in orange, £20

Change your Save For Later to your Add to Basket – students get 25 per cent off at ASOS now

This hexagonal metallic bag is a chic evening twist on the wooden beaded and crochet bags that have been everywhere so far this year.

Its neutral silver colour means that it’ll go with literally anything, so even if you’ve already got the rest of your outfit sorted, this bag will be a welcome addition.

Shop the look:

ASOS Edition hexagon bead bag, £65

Get more than double your student discount at ASOS between the 3rd and 5th June – shop with 25 per cent off now

Go for the classic, sharp-suited look by adding this slim navy tie to your summer ball look.

Paired with a fresh white shirt and a well-fitted dark suit, you’ll look ice cold for the whole evening.

Shop the look:

ASOS Design slim textured tie in navy, £8

Stock up on everything you need for summer – get 25 per cent off at ASOS until the 5th June

A burgundy suede clutch bag will bring effortless sophistication to your look, while the asymmetric front stops it from being too prim.

Plus, it’s the perfect dark red that will really make your fresh mani pop when you hold it.

Shop the look:

ASOS Design suede asymmetric clutch bag, £22

ASOS are giving students a massive 25 per cent off between the 3rd and 5th June – don’t miss out, shop now

Add a pop of intrigue to your outfit with this summery pink tie, and by tucking a matching pocket square into your jacket pocket.

Not only will the colour let you start the evening looking slick, but if needs must you can use it to mop your brow if you’ve been really going for it on the dance floor.

Shop the look:

ASOS Design slim tie and pocket square in peach based floral, £12

Get the perfect grad ball outfit for 25 per cent cheaper – shop the deal at ASOS now

If you’re not going to go for it at the end-of-year ball, then when are you going to go for it? So add a real pop of colour to your outfit with this neon pink clutch bag.

The neon is very on-trend for this summer, and will give any outfit an instant lift, whether you’re keeping it plain and simple or going for something a bit crazier – don’t be shy, add some buzz!

Shop the look:

ASOS Design zip top clutch in neon, £10

Found the perfect summer ball outfit? Get it for 25 per cent cheaper until the 5th June

Last, but certainly not least, we have the ultimate summer ball accessory – the bow tie.

Bring some serious James Bond energy to your shirt and tux with this velvet bow tie, because if not now, then when!?

Shop the look: 

ASOS Design velvet bow tie in black, £10

Between the 3rd and 5th June, ASOS are offering students a massive 25 per cent off

That’s more than twice your normal student discount

Don’t miss out – shop now and nail your summer ball look