Here’s how you can win a trip to LA for you and a mate, plus a £500 wardrobe, thanks to ASOS and Xbox

Party in the USA

Hey you! Yeah you. Spent all your cash on new games? Found yourself looking at a bleak summer working in a hometown pub just to afford a tacky, budget holiday? Happens to the best of us.

But don’t sweat it – we’ve got a competition that could win you a summer to remember. Xbox Game Pass, in partnership with ASOS, are giving you and a friend the chance to win a trip to LA (that’s Los Angeles for those of us who aren’t down with the geographic lingo) to attend E3, the world’s biggest gaming convention. Plus, you’ll win a £500 holiday wardrobe from ASOS as part of the prize.

Xbos Game Pass, in collaboration with ASOS, are offering you the chance to win a trip to LA for you and a friend, plus a £500 holiday wardrobe – enter the competition here

Image result for site:thetab.com hollywood

All you have to do is click here and fill out this form, and you’ll be entered into the prize draw. Plus, everyone that enters will be given a free Xbox Game Pass for a month, granting you unlimited access to over a hundred Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles, just because!

If you win, you’ll get two tickets to E3, the world’s biggest gaming convention. You’ll get access to all the latest game titles, and be able to meet gaming influencers from all over the world. Not only that, but you’ll be looking flair in your new summer wardrobe.

The winner will be announced on the 27th May, so you don’t have long! Don’t miss out on this chance to win the most banging summer you could possibly have.

You and a friend can win a trip to LA to attend the E3 convention, as well as a £500 holiday wardrobe from ASOS

Plus, everyone who shops or validates with ASOS will get a free Xbox Game Pass, normally worth £7.99

Enter here to win the summer of a lifetime